Complaint Review: AUTO VEST LLC

26261 EVERGREEN ROAD SUITE 350 SOUTHFIELD, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone: 800-420-3657
  • Web:
  • Category: Ex-Wives

AUTO VEST LLC WALTER HAUPT I AM HIS WIFE PATTY HAUPT YES THEY GARNISHED MY HUSBANDS PAYCHECK AND THIS DEBT HAS BEEN PAID SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: does anyone have a lawyer in AZ?

*Consumer Comment: Vehicle Returns / Repo's / Charge-off

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happening to me

*Consumer Comment: Been Ripped off by AutoVest

Yes my husband had this debt when he was with his ex-wife Kary Muttart Walter got stuck paying this which they both had this loan or what ever she should have had to pay also the debt was i know on papers that is packed away was 4,900.00 i can tell you that now after 4 and a half 5 years there still insisting he owes this they already garnished with MTS mail terminal services here in Indiana now they are garnishing it out of his pay at Fed-EX he paid them a thousand and it was sent out on 9-23-09 to cover all that and close it out now he got his check tonight and there still garnishing i am 1 calling my attorney on this and 2 getting these people in trouble you would think after all that time this debt should have been paid off they don't want to mess with me i will nail them but good 2 complaints are being filed on this company they can get to the bottom of this uncalled for mess they have this debt collector service solutions llc that woman is right down rude with us . They met there match i will so far get them in trouble wiht this state it's not funny but my husband doesn't owe these people still his parents have every reciept Walter kept where he paid Auto Vest LLC they said the same thing this should be paid off by now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-VEST-LLC/SOUTHFIELD-Michigan-48076/AUTO-VEST-LLC-WALTER-HAUPT-I-AM-HIS-WIFE-PATTY-HAUPT-YES-THEY-GARNISHED-MY-HUSBANDS-PAYCHE-598425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO VEST LLC

does anyone have a lawyer in AZ?

AUTHOR: Diana - ()

Having the same issues as most of these other people. I am going to have to hire a lawyer here in Phoenix, Arizona to help me fight Autovest. Anyone had any luck winning a case against them?

Vehicle Returns / Repo's / Charge-off

AUTHOR: Badlaw - (U.S.A.)

I hope you understand that in a Situation that a car is returned, that your obligation to pay the debt is determined on the balance due after the car is sold at auction. So if you have a $30,00.00 car and it sells at auction for $10,000, they you owe the Bank $20,000. And they will sue you for it plus interest.

The terms CHARGE OFF, in no way mean you don't still owe the money. Charge off means that the bank or institution that you owe money too has chosen to no longer seek payment and either SOLD the debt to a Collection Agency or less commonly, they may elect to send you a 1099 for their losses. Either way, you will pay.

Fighting in court collection of a debt resulting from a repossessed vehicle in most cases is a monumental waste of time and money (You will lose). Rather, you can try to settle the debt in a lump sum payment ( 1 to 3 Payments) for 60 to 80% of the balance or you can file bankruptcy if you qualify. Those are your only two choices. If neither works for you, then your wages will be attaches as well as your bank accounts until payment in full plus interest, court fees and attorney fees.

Remember this next time you want to go out and buy that nice new car at the auto dealership for 30 to 50 thousand dollars just to impress your friends and neighbors. Consumer Reports has several studies available showing cost of operation and reliability comparing New to Used Cars. I will NEVER buy a new car because it is clearly a Wast of Money.

Same thing happening to me

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

I have the exact issue-  Wells Fargo auto loan was charged off in 2009, and now Autovest has an attorney here in Arizona suing me for almost $30k.  The vehicle was given back to them and sold in 2008.  I know after researching that collection companies purchase debt at pennies on the dollar and then try to collect the entire amount, plus interest and bogus fees.
I also purchased this vehicle with my significant other a the time,  but only my name is on the suit.
I hate how they pick and chose who they want to go after, probably because I have a good job and own my home.  I will be fighting them, just need to find an attorney!

Been Ripped off by AutoVest

AUTHOR: Concerned Consumer - (United States of America)

My husband and i are currently going through the same thing with AutoVest. We had a vehicle through Wells Fargo back in 2009.We no longer have the vehicle and Wells Fargo had closed and charged off the account back in 2009, which means a done deal... and it is now 2013.. Not to long ago, we get a letter from AutoVest wanting us to pay them or they will take us to court.. So,we feel for your concern and understanding..