Complaint Review: AVPT

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Mark —
AVPT
London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

AVPT I WANT MY MONEY BACK Diane Shawe is a fake tutor and sells fake titles London United Kingdom

Hello,

I am a victim of the Academy of Vocational and professionaltraining.

I have bought a home study course from AVPT last February 2014 and I have never received the books to study!

I called many times AVPT claiming my money back, but some months ago I was finally told this was not possible.

Diane Shawe, CEO of the company, replied to me she was not able to refund because of their procedures.

I hope somebody will read this as such people should be arrested and put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVPT/London-United-Kingdom/AVPT-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Diane-Shawe-is-a-fake-tutor-and-sells-fake-titles-London-United-1171269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVPT