Complaint Review: AZ HOT SEATS

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Firefighter's Wife — Apache Junction Arizona
AZ HOT SEATS
5115 N Dystart Rd Suite 202-127 Litchfield, Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Arizona USA

AZ HOT SEATS Rude and disrespectful conduct Litchfield, Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe Arizona

Interested in tickets, I called the number listed on the Craigslist Ad 602 628 5788.  I asked how much the tickets were and if they were still available.  His response was, "It's listed on the ad isn't it?" in a rude, derrogatory tone.  I then stated that the ad may not have downloaded because I saw it on my phone.  He said "$50 a piece".  I said okay and then he replyed with NKOTB right?  I said no, the Country Cares Concert to benefit the families of the fallen firefighters.  He then said $200/ticket.  I asked what was face value.  He replied with. "are you calling to buy tickets or not?" once again in a rude tone.  I then said, seems to me $200 is a little steep for a benefit event in which you paid much less.  He then screamed in the phone "BYE, I don't hear you BYE!".  After hanging up, he then proceeded to text my phone with rude comments including curse words.  After some investigation, it seems that this man sells tickets for a living.  He is a very inconciderate and vulgar human being.  This site confirms my feelings, as another person had a similar experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AZ-HOT-SEATS/Litchfield-Phoenix-Peoria-Glendale-Mesa-Tempe-Arizona/AZ-HOT-SEATS-Rude-and-disrespectful-conduct-Litchfield-Phoenix-Peoria-Glendale-Mesa-1066977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AZ HOT SEATS