Complaint Review: Aaron S. White

Aaron S. White

Aaron S. White, Steve Aaron White, DOB 9/29/71 Serial Conman Internet

*Author of original report: Aaron Steve White, Steve Aaron White, DOB 9/29/71

Steve Aaron White is REALLY Aaron Steven White And he CONNED 100s of People

I am another victim of Aaron White.  Aaron S. White, DOB 9/29/71 - Aaron has been using Steve White to confuse people so he can continue his scams.  I want to be very clear.  Aaron has scammed over 100 people and I personally know of about a dozen of them.  So if the authorities would like me to give them a long list of victims, please contact me.  Aaron, has caused so much damage to people's lives.

Successful people who have worked their entire lives have lost everything.  The damage Aaron caused my life is in the millions of dollars. Not only did he rob me of my life, he ruined my health, my career, my credit. Aaron White basicly in so many words raped me by stealing everything from me including my personal property and just disappeared. He he left my soul in the gutter to suffer. I have been unable to recover to this date since the devastation this sociopath has caused me. Aaron Steve White is a disgusting human being. He will win your trust through making up elaborate lies, he has an excuse or a story for everything.  He will string you on, and then just take off.

Again, I know of the other victims who have been too humiliated to come forward.  Some of these people are very wealthy so they just forgot about Aaron.  I personally cannot forget Aaron. I lost everything.  My entire empire that I built over my lifetime is gone. And, the emotional scars will never go away.  Now I suffer with a heart condition due to all the stress and turmoil Aaron caused me. Also, Aaron does have a mother, father and a brother in Texas.  Aaron, claims he is an orphan, everything he tells people is a lie. If you are his mother, Helga Streich, and reading this, do not bail him out of jail. Your son, is mentally ill and needs to be punished severely. And, if you are the police or FBI, please contact me and I will tell you about all the other victims. Krista

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aaron-S-White/internet/Aaron-S-White-Steve-Aaron-White-DOB-92971-Serial-Conman-Internet-966923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aaron S. White

Aaron Steve White, Steve Aaron White, DOB 9/29/71

AUTHOR: Another Victim Of Aaron S. White - (USA)

Steve Aaron White is REALLY Aaron Steven White And he CONNED 100s of People

I am another victim of Aaron White.  Aaron S. White, DOB 9/29/71 - Aaron has been using Steve White to confuse people so he can continue his scams.  I want to be very clear.  Aaron has scammed over 100 people and I personally know of about a dozen of them.  So if the authorities would like me to give them a long list of victims, please contact me.  Aaron, has caused so much damage to people's lives.

Successful people who have worked their entire lives have lost everything.  The damage Aaron caused my life is in the millions of dollars. Not only did he rob me of my life, he ruined my health, my career, my credit. Aaron White basicly in so many words raped me by stealing everything from me including my personal property and just disappeared. He he left my soul in the gutter to suffer. I have been unable to recover to this date since the devastation this sociopath has caused me. Aaron Steve White is a disgusting human being. He will win your trust through making up elaborate lies, he has an excuse or a story for everything.  He will string you on, and then just take off.

Again, I know of the other victims who have been too humiliated to come forward.  Some of these people are very wealthy so they just forgot about Aaron.  I personally cannot forget Aaron. I lost everything.  My entire empire that I built over my lifetime is gone. And, the emotional scars will never go away.  Now I suffer with a heart condition due to all the stress and turmoil Aaron caused me. Also, Aaron does have a mother, father and a brother in Texas.  Aaron, claims he is an orphan,

whereby