Complaint Review: Absolutre Recreation

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: NOT WHAT I ORDERED — lake charles Louisiana United States of America
Absolutre Recreation
Internet, Tennessee United States of America

Absolutre Recreation Laguna Spas Ordered hot tub/ Its not what I orders, They said OPS we sorry Internet, Tennessee

I recently ordered and received my x5 hot tub from absolute recreation. After unwrapping the hot tub I noticed my perimeter LED lighting was not there. I immediately called my sales rep then she notified my to hook the tub up, take a picture and then she would refund my money on the lights if they were not there. I advised her I WANTED WHAT I ORDERED. She never called me back. Then I called and spoke with the manager of the Spa company. He said if I havent hooked it up they would replace my spa for the one i ordered. I said the sales rep told me to hook up the spa to see if the lights were installed. The manager offered me some extra filters and chemicals to make this right. I am tired of arguing with Absolute about these damn lights. I mean before you ship something out that cost 5000 dollars I think you would check to see if it is right. They are not doing business with me again. I have had a few guest over since it was installed, they were interested in purchasing a spa like mine but I referred them to Hotsprings because Absolute is a JOKE. Like ordering a jacked up burger from Mcdonalds. BEWARE OF THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolutre-Recreation/Internet-Tennessee-/Absolutre-Recreation-Laguna-Spas-Ordered-hot-tub-Its-not-what-I-orders-They-said-OPS-we-1028802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolutre Recreation