Complaint Review: AcaiBerryBreeze

• Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: men7al — bellevue Nebraska USA
po box 770 boytown, Nebraska United States of America

AcaiBerryBreeze BS AND CANCELED and still CHARGED. boytown, Nebraska

I got the product and I did cancel and for some reason months later I get a bill for $135 dollars.I had no prior notices just this one time and if I don't pay they will send it to collections and I did cancel before the time period of 30 days and they denied that I canceled like I am crazy or something.I have learn my lesson and no longer will be getting free trials of anything thats a fact.The product did not work and I have gotten preggo and therefore can't keep taking it.But,I think the best ppl should do is beware that this company is a RIPOFF FOR THE FACTS?

clains to lose weight and when you cancel few months later they want to still charge you and act like your crazy..don't get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AcaiBerryBreeze/boytown-Nebraska-68010/AcaiBerryBreeze-BS-AND-CANCELED-and-still-CHARGED-boytown-Nebraska-587305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AcaiBerryBreeze