Complaint Review: Account Warehouse

• Reported By: ojkrush — La Habra California
Account Warehouse

Account Warehouse Accountwarehouse Did not receive promised payment, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Was never a scam

I recently sold my US Wow Account along with Diablo 3, I was promised $60 for this account.  After giving my information they took the account, and now I should have the money.  I was sent 1 cent to my paypal account and I haven't heard from them since, even after sending several emails.  When I try to call the "Customer Service Phone: 806-445-3771"  no one picks up and it sounds like someone's personal cell phone, "this person has not set up a voice mail box."  This looks like a scam to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Warehouse/internet/Account-Warehouse-Accountwarehouse-Did-not-receive-promised-payment-Internet-1045522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Warehouse

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Was never a scam

AUTHOR: Accountwarehouse.com - ()

The 1 cent payment is sent about 15 minutes before we send the full payment.  The payment was sent and no "scam" or whatever they are accusing us of was performed.