Complaint Review: Accurate auto glass of America LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Chas1235 — St. Louis Missouri
Accurate auto glass of America LLC
1545 Cornell Rd #16, Green Bay, WI Rothschild , Wisconsin USA

Accurate auto glass of America LLC Windshield was faulty. No sign of road debris or distress from rocks. Developed a huge crack shortly after 9 months later.They can't help me out. But will give me a $40 discount to buy yet another glass from them. Rothschild Wisconsin

Called on them to fix my windshield. I love working with small businesses. Replaced my windshield. But months later I saw a crack that kept getting bigger and bigger. There was no sign of distress from road debris. No rock chips... They told me sorry that's not possible, our products never do this. Has to have been a rock. Then told me I can give you a $40 discount and have a technician out there to replace it...

Why would I want to pay for your faulty product again?! There was no empathy, just wanted more money. Basically called me a liar and there was nothing they could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurate-auto-glass-of-America-LLC/Rothschild-Wisconsin-54474/Accurate-auto-glass-of-America-LLC-Windshield-was-faulty-No-sign-of-road-debris-or-distr-1123172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurate auto glass of America LLC