Complaint Review: Ace insurance company

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: steph — hastings Michigan United States of America
Ace insurance company
"Internet: Internet United States of America

Ace insurance company Ace is my flood insurance carrier, ha thats a joke, they take your money, then tell you call fema Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Go higher

Ace insurance takes 750 dollars a year for flood insurance from us, not including house ins. thats a different company. We filied a claim the end of june or first part of july, it took them a month or more to come out and check damage, Crawford u.s. property@ casualty came out took a couple pictures, walked around, said he wasn't going under the house because it was dark and wet, Huh

A month or so went by, I had to call them to see what  was up with my claim! Then they told me they were sending a engineer out. He came out and  did his job kinda, keep in mind he works for the insurance company.

Another month go's by     I call them again to see what was up with our claim. Its setting on someones desk not sent to the insurance company yet. so ask them to please send it out, its been 5 months now, Three weeks later I call them again, I guest there saving money on phone calls!

Noverber 29 , six months later they call back, tell us our damage is not covered, because who ever dry walled the house,who ever did the foundation  did a sh*tty job, Huh the drywall didn't crack for 6 7 years,the foundion didn't ckack for the 12 years I lived here, until this year.

We made a claim 6 7 years, with a different insurance company , water got in my house. they payed for the damage and inspected the house. No drywall or foundation problem when. Call femma i was told.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-insurance-company/internet/Ace-insurance-company-Ace-is-my-flood-insurance-carrier-ha-thats-a-joke-they-take-your-803786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace insurance company

Go higher

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Contact your state's agency governing insurers, and if any, whatever Federal agency governs the flood insurance program, as I think that's a Federally sponsored thing.

Crawford is notorious as the denier of shipping company claims. Their name should be DENYford.

Don't let it go. Contact nearby TV station action type reporters. See if one won't take your case. Same with lawyers. See if you can't get one to take it on contingency where after their fee comes off any judgment or settlement, you'll still get enough to pay the repairs.

magic