Complaint Review: Additto Sen

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: ScamSham — Internet Philippines
Additto Sen

Additto Sen - Tanvir324 Beware of Additto Sen, Scammer Asking for BMR Articles Noakhali, Internet

Beware of Additto Sen, Scammer Asking for BMR Articles

Beware of a scammer asking for short 150 - 160 words BMR articles plus 700 words long articles. His name is Additto Sen, email add addito.sen@gmail.com, of Noakhali, Bangladesh.

This is his Freelancer.com account:

Tanvir324

I left messages on his projects here:

Check the clarification board. I reported it to the site but to no avail since its not within their so called scope.

Clarification board if it appears: http://www.freelancer.com/pmb/mb1149796.html#view

This is document for the so-called signing. I wonder why this site came up:

(((ROR REDACTED)))

unless he owns it or is associated with it too.

I contacted every single company where the articles are directed to but to no avail as well. These companies where the links are directed to were most likely his clients on his SEO business. Most articles link back to the same sites. I have a feeling those sites were even his. Almost all has the letter K included after such as panicawayk.com/. The link farms (I think thats what its called) where the articles were posted are Im sure connected to his company.

He practically stole everything I wrote for him, did not pay them, and published them all over the internet. Over 20,000 words costing over $160 wasted. While some would not bother doing this because they are ashamed of what happened to them, Im not. I was a newbie too dumb to realize my folly. But now I know better.

This person will keep on doing what he does if we dont stop him. I couldnt let it go. I cant sleep and I cant write because I was distressed by what he did. Im not the only victim as seen on the clarification board. There will be more if nothing is done. Ill have his fraud reported all over the internet and had already reported it to Google.

These are where the stolen articles were posted including the companies (probably his company and sites or his clients):

(((ROR REDACTED)))

Why would you buy from a company that are associated with or gets SEO services or from fraudulent people like Additto Sen with email add additto.sen@gmail.com? They probably did not know about it but I emailed them all one by one and did not hear any response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Additto-Sen/internet/Additto-Sen-Tanvir324-Beware-of-Additto-Sen-Scammer-Asking-for-BMR-Articles-Noakhali-I-776886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Additto Sen