Complaint Review: Advance Cash America

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Sharron — Graham Washington United States of America
Advance Cash America

Advance Cash America I keep getting calls that I did not pay this company. Internet

I keep getting calls that I did not pay a loan. They say that I can pay the loan now or hire a lawyer to dispute it. If I do neither then someone will come to my door and serve papers the I need to go to court. I do not remember ever borrowing any money from this company. Today is the first time that they have given me the name of the company, Advance Cash America. I am getting pretty tired of receiving these calls. I just ignore them after they give me all the information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-America/internet/Advance-Cash-America-I-keep-getting-calls-that-I-did-not-pay-this-company-Internet-932504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash America