Complaint Review: Advanced Mentor Group, LLC

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: Victoria — Yelm Washington
Advanced Mentor Group, LLC
Internet USA

Advanced Mentor Group, LLC Pro Mentor Group collection agency unauthorized withdrawal Ogden Utah

*Author of original report: Advanced Mentor Group Called Me

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Customer did not attempt to contact us

Recently, I received correspondence from a collection agency, UA, indcating I owed Advanced Mentor Group an additional amount of $1800 dollars AND, using information from a payment of $2400 I authorized back in January, started taking out payments of 74.46. Another was due which I paid to avoid being harrassed. But I did not authorize this latest bill.

I believe this is in the realm of theft as well as unethical use of bank information. Scott, my mentor, abandoned me months ago. The bill says it is for mentoring of which I am not getting. He was upset that I could not come up with $2000 MORE to continue with the so-called mentoring.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Mentor-Group-LLC/internet/Advanced-Mentor-Group-LLC-Pro-Mentor-Group-collection-agency-unauthorized-withdrawal-Ogd-1160370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Mentor Group, LLC

Advanced Mentor Group Called Me

AUTHOR: Victoria - ()

They called and set me up for four sessions to be taught to build my OWN website. One can go with a company that doesn't charge $2300 to do so.

Someone is going to call me at 3 for the sessions to build the website. They said 2300 did buy four coaching sessions.

I am not going to remove this report as I had promised because the whole thing is just a way to get poor people even poorer. I stand by my Riproff,

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Customer did not attempt to contact us

AUTHOR: Advanced Mentor Group - ()

Victoria signed up for an Internet Coaching program back in January. She wanted to learn how to create an online business. The program that she signed up for was completed and she still has access to the support line and e-coach. Her original purchase was for $2300 of which she was only able to pay $500 up front and she signed a finance contract for the remnaining balance of $1800 with monthly payments starting in February for $74.86 per month for 30 months. We even went as far as to lower her monthly payment for the first 4 months down to $25 per month as she was experiencing some financial strain at the time.

I hadn't heard anything back from Victoria up until receiving this report. We would have been more than willing to work with her if there is still financial strain causing her to not be able to pay. We never heard a complaint from this customer nor did she try to contact us to resolve her concerns.

I will be calling Victoria today to try to resolve this for her and for us as we are not in business to rip people off or to make them unhappy in any way. We aim to help and serve. Our program has a very thorough review process before we bring on a student. Everything is explained and verified before any funds are ever requested and each student goes through a formal recorded compliance and and signs all documents related to their purchase.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this right. Our contact phone number is 855-997-7330 and our fax number is 801-437-1293. I would include a contact email but that is against the guidelines on this site. Please contact us directly to resolve this report.

Do not contact for solicitations!