Complaint Review: Ag Lock and Hardware/ Ace

• Reported By: mad chick — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Ag Lock and Hardware/ Ace
347 Knickerbocker Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Ag Lock and Hardware/ Ace Consumer BE WARE! Scamers Brooklyn New York

I ordered some hard to find window tint online, they sent me some other film in place of my origonal order, stating that my product was no longer available. However when I placed the order that was not the case, the product was available, or so I was lead to believe. I tried calling them using the 800 number to no avail, no one answers. I then called long distance using the 212 area code and was answered on the first ring. Apparently that is the sale dept. After I explained that the product was not what I ordered I was offered a percentage off my purchase,if I kept the useless film. I told them I wanted them to credit my card back the Full price plus shipping as this was not the right product. I was told I would have to pay shipping and restock fee if I sent it back. Hardly worth the 2.00 that would be refunded to my credit card, after all the fees! I'm out 33.21.I was never sent the email that gives a Ship to address either. What a lousy way to do business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ag-Lock-and-Hardware-Ace/Brooklyn-New-York-11237/Ag-Lock-and-Hardware-Ace-Consumer-BE-WARE-Scamers-Brooklyn-New-York-942344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ag Lock and Hardware/ Ace