Complaint Review: Ahmet Sandikci owner of German Auto Repair Center

• Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: patrinos — Palm Harbor Florida United States of America
Ahmet Sandikci owner of German Auto Repair Center
4816 Alternate 19 Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Ahmet Sandikci owner of German Auto Repair Center PorcheAhmet fraud, liar, charged me for parts and work that he never performed Palm Harbor, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The Truth

I took the car to Ahmet the owner since the car was not working. After evaluation he told me the instrument cluster was not working. Instead of informing me that he couldn't fix the issue himself he brought the car to Lockey VW for them to fix it. He never told me that Lockey will be the one replacing the cluster, just that they needed to program the computer. All along he was not forthcoming with information every time I called him. When he brought the car to Lockey he had some electronics uncovered. The car was left outside and water got into them.

Lockey replaced them for free but he lied to me and he charged me for replacing 3 ABS relays when in reality he never did. I asked for the invoice of the relays, over the phone he said he was faxing them to my assistance but we never got them. When I called him and explained that we never received them he got agitated. I told him that I was on my way to see the invoice at which point he refused to show it to me and after some discussion where basically I was asking him to refund me the amount he charged me for the work and parts that he never installed he hang up the phone on me. When I searched the internet on his name, Ahmet Sandikci, I got an idea of the person I was dealing with. He had been involved in fraud and been sued many times as the owner of Arcade Currency Palace, you can see a lot of reports on him on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ahmet-Sandikci-owner-of-German-Auto-Repair-Center/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34683/Ahmet-Sandikci-owner-of-German-Auto-Repair-Center-PorcheAhmet-fraud-liar-charged-me-for-726076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ahmet Sandikci owner of German Auto Repair Center

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

The Truth

AUTHOR: Investigative Reporter - (USA)

The truth is Sandikci cannot be trusted his M.O. is to scam and take as manny americans as he can. Sandicki was sued by a doctor not long ago. Sandikci worked on his porsche and a few days later the work Sandikci completed resulted in the car buring to the ground.

Sandikci has other problems too just go to the Pinellas County Clerk's web site and search his name (Ahmet Sandikci) and you will see lawsuits filed against this trash. Do the same in Palm Beach County Clerk and now the U.S. District Court Clerk in Tampa Florida ( a trial set for sometime in April) for all those Sandikci scammed with a ponzi scheme on a so called currency buisness Sandici owned. Ahmet Sandikci took quite a few elderly and business people for thousands.....