Complaint Review: Alfred Wale

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: jill_celaya21 — Victoria Texas United States of America
Alfred Wale
52 Anglican Rd. Internet United States of America

Alfred Wale Alfred Kopecky Craigslist rental house in Victoria, Texas lagos, Internet

*Consumer Comment: you look like a scam stacey

*Consumer Comment: SCAM

Ok so I started doing my research when the person I was about to rent from and another report came up on 52 Anglican Road Lagos Nigeria. So right away that threw a big red flag. I don't know if this is legit but I really don't want to send a stranger money, especially when they start becoming pushy about sending it as soon as I got out of work and calling me over and over again to try and get me to pay sooner than I had planned! Claiming to be on a missions trip with his family seemed like a noble deed but things are not adding up at all! Does anyone know how to handle this legally? This would have been my first time renting so I really need help as to where to go from here! Here is a copy of the information he e-mailed me as to where he wanted me to send the deposit:

How are you doing today? hope all is well with you and your family, Once again am so much happy to have you as my new tenant and i pray to God for you to find Joy and Love in my home like me and my wife always do, Right now am about going to the Via Fedex Courier Service to provide to them your home address on where to ship the keys and document, You are advice to make the payment Western Union OUT-LET around you, as soon as you make the payment do email me back with the evidence of the payment.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
RECEIVER'S NAME:Alfred Wale
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:52 Anglican Rd
STATE: LAGOS .
COUNTRY : NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: WHO CREATED US
ANSWER: GOD
Get back to me with the following details as soon as the payment is made so that the shipment could commence ASAP.
Senders Name :M.T.C.N NUMBER:
Alfred Wale & family,

If any of this sounds familiar please help me handle this situation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alfred-Wale/internet/Alfred-Wale-Alfred-Kopecky-Craigslist-rental-house-in-Victoria-Texas-lagos-Internet-1005082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alfred Wale

you look like a scam stacey

AUTHOR: Lone Ranger - (USA)

I've seen your useless advice, and am not impress

SCAM

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Big time - don't answer his calls better yet block them and block his email address.  There is no house just a scumbag who wants free money.