Complaint Review: All Computer Resources

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Renee — Glendale Arizona United States of America
All Computer Resources
12415 SW 136 AVE. Suite #2 Miami, Florida United States of America

All Computer Resources Sold me a bad PCM and charged me for core and didn't refund me after all was sent back to them. Miami, Florida

My Complaint is in reference to a Engine Control Module that was purchased for $245 on my debit card on 08/2012. At that time i had a 2001 dodge ram truck that needed a new ECM. Dealer said it would cost $720 for a new or you can by a remanufactured for cheaper. So I found one from All Computer Resources and order it it took 7 days for me to receieve it and at that time my truck was at the dealership still. So once i recived the PCM I Noticed it was cracked on one end and the dealership and larry miller dodge in Peoria, AZ said to return it cause the truck will not perform the same and so i called them and they said they will send me another after i emailed them a picture of it show it was cracked and they apologized and sent another one then once i redieved that my truck would not start and then the dealership said its the wrong because itdidnt match the vin to my truck so then they sent me another one and also didnt start my truck so dealership installed a brande new one and have had
no problems since in return all computer resource then charged my card another $100 for core charge after i had sent them all my pcm including my old one.
After i called they said that they never have problems like this and its my fault for it not working and were not returning your old pcm back either so dont call back and then hung up. Left numerous messages for registerd agent of company including ceo voicemail and no return call. They cost me over $1000 and its said they continue to do this to other people as well as i heard many bad reports after i purchased a product from them. Please herlp to resolve this.
Thanks and god bless

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Computer-Resources/Miami-Florida-33186/All-Computer-Resources-Sold-me-a-bad-PCM-and-charged-me-for-core-and-didnt-refund-me-aft-1005690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Computer Resources