rank

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: gilles — Port Townsend Washington
Allen Lawnmower
197 Main Street Agawam, Massachusetts United States of America

Allen Lawnmower 6 month after being charged, no goods delivered! Agawam, Massachusetts

I ordered a garden tractor on the internet on 10/7/2012. Check out was completed and my credit card was charged on that day. Six months later, the tractor has not made it to my door. The machine is a Husqwarna GTH24V52LS  and the cost was $ 3,209.90 shipping included.

For obscure reasons, the tractor did not get shipped. Many phone calls later, I was told it had shipped but in january, I realized it was still in the dealer's yard. After many more phone calls, ( february) I was assured the shipping took place.

Then a few weeks later, I called again , the tractor " fell off" the crate, (these are the words used by the salesman) and is now sitting in a werehouse somewhere in Missouri.

During all this time, I was never given a tracking number or the name of the shipping company. I had no way of knowing the exact location of the tractor and its condition. But they still told me they were working on the problem and I was assured that my order would come.

One more month went by and nothing happened. Then mid-march, I decided to cancel that order and to request a refund. But since then, all my phone calls  have been ignored. The person in charge of internet sales is never available and they dont respond to my letters either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allen-Lawnmower/Agawam-Massachusetts-01001/Allen-Lawnmower-6-month-after-being-charged-no-goods-delivered-Agawam-Massachusetts-1045142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allen Lawnmower