Complaint Review: Alvaro Dumancela

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Omaira — Richmond Hill New York
Alvaro Dumancela
2395 Ocean Avenue Ronkonkoma, New York USA

Alvaro Dumancela, Alvaro Dumancella,Al Dumancela, Al Dumancella, Dumancela & Labarbera Consultantinparadisevacations.com Scammed me with $1,500.00 and refuses to refund the money he owes Ronkonkoma New York

*Author of original report: Problem solved

Back in November of 2010 I hired Alvaro Dumancela to help me with a home loan modification process.  He charged me a total of $2,100.00 and made an agreement that if a modification wasn't reached, he would refund me 75% of the payment.

Unfortunately, my mortgage company ASC refused to approve the modification.

For the past 2 years I have been trying to get my refund back from Mr Dumancela, which is a total of $1,575.00.

He keeps on making up of kinds of stories, that he is out of the country, that his patner is holding the money back, etc, etc, etc.  I call him on a weekly basis asking for my money and he even told to stop calling because he will never pay me back.

Please be aware of this individual.  He is a THIEF and a BIG LIER.

When we first hired him, he spoke to us in Spanish, which is our native language and last time I spoke to him, he said he couldn't understand what I was saying because suddenly he forgot his spanish. [continued below]....

.....  Unbelievable!

I you have any question or want to know more detail about my experience dealing with this unhonest person, feel free to contact me at (((REDACTED)))@verizon.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alvaro-Dumancela/Ronkonkoma-New-York-11779/Alvaro-Dumancela-Alvaro-DumancellaAl-Dumancela-Al-Dumancella-Dumancela-amp-Labarbera-1121329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alvaro Dumancela

Problem solved

AUTHOR: Omaira Pena - ()

Alvaro Dumancela finally sent us a check in the amout of $1,250.00

We are happy this is over now.