Complaint Review: Amanda Kendall

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Scam Reporter — New York New York
Amanda Kendall
Nationwide USA

Amanda Kendall, Enrolled Agent Scamming and lying individual who works with people that just take your money and leaves taxpayers high and dry Denver Colorado

I am so upset with the services that Amanda Kendall has provided to me and my husband because NOTHING has been done for me.  I provide all the requested information as soon as it is requested and then months later I have to provide it again.  This must be the standard procedure for her and her company and the people she chooses to work with.  All they care about get is getting MONEY, they took over $3000 from me and my husband. I am so disappointed in how they try to protray themselves as honest, experienced and passionate about each case and that they have case specific results.   Talk about the most frustrating experience I have ever had with a group of people.

I was SOLD on the services because they were going to protect our assets and get our life back on track, BUT that is what I get for listening to nothing but a SALESMAN, who makes himself seem like he is more than just a salesman, he will word it as though he is an attorney when he is just a low-life salesman.  The fact that Amanda would associate with such lying and theiving individuals shows what type of person she REALLY is.  She comes across as though she is knowledgable within the tax service, but she has not done ANYTHING on our case.  I have ended up doing all the work myself.

I would bet that we are not the first person she has done this to.  I have done some research on Amanda Kendall and it seems as though she comes with a long history of boucing around companies, she problem gets fired for not doing her job cuz she definatly hasn't done her JOB for me.  DO NOT HIRE Amanda Kendall or ANYONE that is associated with her and/or her company because that will be the biggest mistake you will ever make.  I hope that all the lies and manipulation that goes on with her and those who associate with her catch up to her, she is the worst Enrolled Agent that I have worked with thus far.  It is easier to do the research yourself and work directly with the IRS!  I just feel that this information needs to be out there for everyone to know!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amanda-Kendall/nationwide/Amanda-Kendall-Enrolled-Agent-Scamming-and-lying-individual-who-works-with-people-that-1172389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amanda Kendall