Complaint Review: Amazon Fulfillment Center

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Jk1984 — placentia California USA
Amazon Fulfillment Center

Amazon Fulfillment Center Selling Defected Items. Internet

I BOUGHT AN ORIS WATCH AND A WATCH CASE ON AMAZON.COM 6 MONTH AGO. THE WATCH WAS EXPENSIVE, $1000. i spent a Grand and got a Weird Wicked Watch!!!!!!!

I NOTICED THE DAY DATE CALENDER WAS SCRATCHED AND THE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL WAS SCRATCHED TOO. IT WAS TOO SLIGHT TO BE SHOWN TO A NAKED EYE. BUT I CAUGHT THE ACT. MAYBE IM BEING TOO ALERT. THE WATCH CASE CLEARANCE WAS ALSO SCRATCHED.

I THINK IM BEING BULLIED BY SOMEONE. i dont like being bullied.  I DIDN'T RETURN THEM BECAUSE IT WAS TOO LATE. EVER SINCE THAT SCRATCHED ITEMS I DID NOT RETURN. IM IN BAD LUCK. NOTHING goes smoothy N E MO. What a JackA**! Who does that SH*T and u kno what????

I won an another item on ebay because the past bidder didn't after me. so I won an another WATCH!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE. SO F*CKING HEAVY and totally NOT TRUE. Any ways Expensive item seekers! beware buying stuff ONLINE. I'm a Seller @ @mazon.com too, maybe that's why It felt like this.

SO LONG~~~~~~~~~
From: J.K

STARTING QUOTE:

*We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing, since things require a seed to start from... Therefore there is not anything which returns to nothing, but all things return dissolved into their elements*   -William. S-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon-Fulfillment-Center/internet/Amazon-Fulfillment-Center-Selling-Defected-Items-Internet-898285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon Fulfillment Center