Complaint Review: Amazon.com

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Domenic — Bensalem Pennsylvania United States of America
Amazon.com

Amazon.com Got kicked out of selling , Internet

After not being able to secure a teaching job due to work related problems, I turned to sales.  I've been selling items through mail order for years selling DVD's and used video games, and have never had issues apart from the PO destroying a package and refusing to take responsibility. I have sold on Amazon for years, and just got kicked out of selling because of an unfair negative feedback.

A new customer to Amazon made her first purchase with me, and I refunded her entire order because I noticed the movie she ordered was a promo disc. I sent her a detailed message as to why I refunded her order. She asked me several questions about how her money would be refunded to her credit card, and I explained every step of this in plain English to her. When she was assured that her credit card had not lost her $8, she then promptly left me negative feedback (including poor customer service, no communication, and poor shipping time). Amazon upholds her right to leave unfair feedback, and I could do nothing about this. The final straw: because the item turned out to be a promo disc, I was banned from selling because promotional items are not for sale. End of Story, and end of my relationship selling on Amazon.

SERIOUSLY??? I refunded this customer's entire purchase because I didn't realize the item was a promo when I stocked it, and once I caught the mistake, I had no intention of selling it, otherwise I would have sent her the %$&$ disc and she never would known the difference. But now I am banned because I tried to stop the sell of a promo disc and gave this customer all of her money back? As of right now, I am still within the window of delivery for that transaction, but yet she leaves me poor feedback for shipping time? I answered every question she had through Amazon messaging, but she leaves me poor feedback for communication? I gave her a complete and instant refund, but she leaves me poor feedback for customer service?

Amazon obviously does not care about small business sellers.  I do this for a living, I feed family of three, and now this.  I am devastated, and this is to put it nicely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom/internet/Amazoncom-Got-kicked-out-of-selling-Internet-954901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com