Complaint Review: Amber Henson Photography

• Reported By: Brittany — fort smith Arkansas
Amber Henson Photography
Fort Smith, Arkansas USA

Amber Henson Photography Amber Henson stole my money! Fort Smith Arkansas

*Author of original report: also...

I booked a photoshoot with Amber Henson Photography. It was a location event shoot, with a certain number of spots. I had to pay half of the total fee up front to hold my spot. Before the event, she said that she had to change the date and wanted to know if it was ok. I said I would have to check the date, i never confirmed the date. After I found out that her new date would not work, i told her so. I told her i only wanted the date that i booked and paid for. She refused the original date that SHE set, and refused to refund my money. Her business is very successful, and she makes very good money. I am a low income family, with three children. She then turned around and filled my spot on her new date, and kept my deposit money. She never stated the deposit was nonredundable. And even if this is her policy, it was she who changed the date, not me. I did not want to cancel, i simply had to keep my original date. She told me i could rebook, but after the way she treated me, and because of her dishonesty, i did not want her to take my pictures and i certainly was not going to give her anymore of my hard earned money. She stole my money, cancelled my date, and provided me with nothing! She is a theif and a liar! Do not give this woman your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amber-Henson-Photography/Fort-Smith-Arkansas/Amber-Henson-Photography-Amber-Henson-stole-my-money-Fort-Smith-Arkansas-1086441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amber Henson Photography

also...

AUTHOR: Brittany - ()

i should not call her a liar or theif. I do not know her personally, all i know is what she did to me and that it wasnt right.