Complaint Review: American Accceptance

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: notgettinrippedoff — nowhere South Carolina United States of America
American Accceptance

American Accceptance THEY ARE SCAMMERS "BEWARE" , Internet

This company called my home threating me saying I did an online application in 2009 which I never ever did have never had and online or in store loan from a cash company in my life. they  told me they were going to get my driving license..have me sent to jail and get my computer from my home..when I ask for the information they got mad started talking loud and screaming at me calling me a dead beat..SAID i owned money..they were coming to my state.. well I looked them up on the internet they are a bunch of deadbeat  SCAMMERS..DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION BUT DO CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THEN REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU..THEY WANT GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION THEY JUST START OUT ACCUSING YOU OF OWEING THEM MONEY..CALL YOUR DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN YOUR AREA..DO NOT TAKE THIS FROM THEM REPORT THEM..I DID..THEY WANT BE CALLING MY HOME AGAIN..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Accceptance/internet/American-Accceptance-THEY-ARE-SCAMMERS-BEWARE-Internet-1010032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Accceptance