Complaint Review: American National Insurance

• Submitted: Sat, April 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: FATHER — FRESNO California United States of America
American National Insurance

American National Insurance David Skinner is a SCAM ARTIST He works for AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE la, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: a simple solution

Everybody listen closely. My home was robbed! I have not turned in a insurance claim in my LIFE! I have been with American National for 8 years. I had my entire garage cleaned out. I turned in a claim to get my tools back....A 10 year collection....When they asked if I use my tools for work at all....I said yes I use them for personal, work, ANYTHING that needs to be fixed!

At the end of the interview.. DAVID SKINNER said " because I said that the tools were used for work that they would not insure my things! This is one of the most unethical things I have ever seen! The people who are supposed to be protecting you are cheating as well. Very upsetting. I am a father of 4 kids. All under the age of 5. DO NOT TRUST DAVID SKINNER FROM AMERICAN NATIONAL. HE WILL DECEIVE YOU. Get a Lawyer before you talk to them!! You will get ROBBED twice. David Skinner LIED CHEATED AND STOLE FROM MY FAMLIY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-National-Insurance/internet/American-National-Insurance-David-Skinner-is-a-SCAM-ARTIST-He-works-for-AMERICAN-NATIONAL-715781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American National Insurance

#1 Consumer Suggestion

a simple solution

AUTHOR: get em! - (United States of America)

Contact the Agent who sold you the policy, tell that individual that if your claim is not resolved in a timely fashion, you will file a complaint with your states insurance commisioner, and a claim against the individual agents errors and omissions insurance to cover your loss, since by the logic that was used to deny your claim, your homeowners policy was incorrectly written.  I would expect that your complaint will be resolved shortly.

Good luck!