Complaint Review: American Public University

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: NH N IT — Covington Kentucky USA
American Public University
111 W. Congress Street Charles Town, West Virginia United States of America

American Public University American Military University Rip offs, Cheats, Unsympithetic, Greedy, Money hungry, Thiefs Charles Town, West Virginia

After loosing my job last year as so many americans did. I ended up in a hoeless shelter with a wife and a two yr old. I had been attending American Public University for two years and I had to start a class two days after I got evected and lost my place.  I logged into the class  and  Introduced myself and did not do anything else in the class which means they were supposed drop me from the class for lack of class perticipation. They didn't and I ended up getting an F for the class. I appealed the F and they said I needed documentation from the shelter which I gave them and they still would not amend the F because then they would have to give me a Refund. I am a veteran and to get ripped off from a school that hides behind American Military University and treat veteran like crap is a shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Public-University/Charles-Town-West-Virginia-25414/American-Public-University-American-Military-University-Rip-offs-Cheats-Unsympithetic-G-994177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Public University