Complaint Review: Anastasiadate

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Other USA
Anastasiadate
bangor, Maine United States of America

Anastasiadate anastasiaweb Proof of lies and deception, class action suite! All deceived are encouraged to join! Tell your story! bangor, Maine

*Author of original report: This is not the ladies

*Consumer Comment: yes, i say yes!))

*General Comment: really beyond a reason? do not question my findings

*Author of original report: positive?

*Consumer Comment: this is a working lady!))

*General Comment: Hello, it starts again!!! Hi Big John!

*General Comment: ? More to find of!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Association of ladies on anastasiadate

Hello, I wish to inform the general public of the clear and immanent danger that this Anastasia date is to the general public. I wish to disclose information here of a lady that is named juliya lozyk, she is on Anastasia date, she is profile number ID: 1553216 Juliya She was model for many things if you look her up, she was medalsit model in Kharkov. Her real name is vanilnaya lyubov. She is pro chatter I have copies of her saying they need translators for good money! This is true!

Vanilnaya Lyubov

Translators required English-Russian high-paying job. All questions in PM

Jan 8, 2012 at 9:49 am |

This is off her vk profile

She was trying to get me to come see her, she wanted to get apartment for me! She is total liar, theif and everything! There is more information to come! But it is not good my fellow online daters, stay away from this agency they are corrupt and not one person is honest on there I have several people that are just rip offs! Here are her pictures of this hood winking lady, she is really bad! I will show pictures of her as Juliaya and as Vanilnya! Do not chat there, you not know who you chat with you could be chatting to guy that is getting paid! I am now to spread this word, I will start up anti anastasiadte website to! They must be stopped, I will also wish to have any one come forward that wishes to file legal action against them! Class action suite would be grand. [continued below]....
..... Below are her photos of this hoodwinking  liar! She is bad, they all are! Come together we must stop them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anastasiadate/bangor-Maine-/Anastasiadate-anastasiaweb-Proof-of-lies-and-deception-class-action-suite-All-deceived-a-956965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anastasiadate

This is not the ladies

AUTHOR: IH1066 - (USA)

They ladies johnrt you are so stating that do as you say they do are not the same. They in no way look alike. You are wrong here, you are posting things untrue about these to ladies from Anastasiadate. You have in the past found correct information about certain topics herein but this is totally incorrect on your judgment, look deep into this and make a sound judgment that they are not the ones. It is plain as day if you are to look at the photos, no way! You must make a correction here and so post this. You cannot make them look like this! Correct it now. Look at there photos online, you will see the lady that does webcam named lilasun has  a mole on her left side below her bikini line, the lady Alexandra does not, look at their noses, they are not alike at all. Look at this youralisa webcam lady, she is not the same. She is a lot more figured than this juliya, her nose and cheek bones are not at all close to one another. You best make a correction. You said above not to question my question of if they are, they are not! You are make ill reports of wonderful ladies her. Make a post and correct!

yes, i say yes!))

AUTHOR: www board surfer - (United States of America)

Good one johnny

Hey, they are not scammers that I know of, but damn they are hot. I had watched these ladies! Alexandria Shnurkova!! Wow! This gal is hot, hot action with alexamoon and linaair! The action with them is wonderful on my free cams, then you can see Alexandria online on that dating site Anastasia. I would love to hook up with her, beautiful she is, but I do no chat on there. Alexamoon was online with my free cams just recently, hot lady. I guess what the trouble is the lies that was told from above about not knowing English and such, Alexandria shnurkove speaks wonderful English on my free cams, or should I say lilasun is her call sign there. So yes, they do lie, and are not honest from what I see and find. I also found the other lady that was talked of on here, she is listed online adds for hooker in Kharkov! Not the Juliya above but the one I promised not to use her name anymore. She is also kicked off anadate and from football forum, banned for life!))) so this is not to defame these ladies, I am bragging them up, but I would take caution if any one is to date them, I would think they are not true and to watch out!!

Keeping it real in the field
Watch out
TTFN,
Board Surfer!

#3 General Comment

really beyond a reason? do not question my findings

AUTHOR: JohnrT - (United States of America)

Here is the lady you aforementioned above that you hoped had nothing to do with this! Her name Alexandria Shnurkova aka Alexander Cord. She is very English proficient. She can speak very good English. She has webcam, she is on webcam. Her call sign on webcam is lilasun she has profile on my free cams, she does bisexual acts with her girl friends linaair and alexamoon actually very hot stuff, I have video copies and photos shot of this acts for file records. I will post photo from site of each these above mentioned webcam girls are not doing anything bad, making money but they have things on profiles that are not honest and they contradict themselves elsewhere and are not honest. More fodder for the machine!

John rt

Kiev

positive?

AUTHOR: IH1066 - (USA)

Are you sure beyond a reasonable doubt that this here that was posted is her? You have just posted something that is not good, you should have fully verified that what you say is true beyond any and all reasonable doubt! There are similarities, they must be certain before this should be posted! This is not good, all here that look at these pictures must affirm that yes these photos are the same and that yes this is the same lady. I would have never posted what has so been said here if I was not sure! Yes, they could be, there should have been more placed in comparison to her, or whom ever it could have been on the webcam site. If it is not her on the webcam site she will be very upset about the above! Affirm the photos! Then make statements!

this is a working lady!))

AUTHOR: JohnrT - (United States of America)

This is the lady Juliya Lozyk, yes she is registered on Anastasia date. So is her friend Alexandra Cord. This Juliya was model for 2012 in Kharkov. She has many pages with her photos there, nice one to look at! Also she is a webcam model, I mean the one that gets paid to do acts, her name or call sign is youralise. She is hot lady. She also has with drawn her VK profile from online vanilla love is gone!(( at least the information is here and posted. I have photos of her from the webcam site! She would have been very dangerous. Rent a apartment from her? You have a key, she has a key and who else? Scary thing there! She is for sure big con. You know she has no true intensions what so ever! Here below are the photos of her from the webcam place!

#6 General Comment

Hello, it starts again!!! Hi Big John!

AUTHOR: www board surfer - (United States of America)

Hello,

I was able to find much on these ladies, it is so funny that my friend had chatted to them! It was so nice to see that they are linked up! He said Julie admitted to her being friends with Alexandria!  There hiring translators is off of Julies vk profile she goes by call sign vanilnaya lyubov there, I told my friend that chatted them this, he miss understood me and posted here that she is double personality! Hee heee! vanilnaya lyubov, means vanilla love! I called hi on this he felt like schmuck! But I said know there is more here, I told him where to find photos of the two of them together! Alexandria said I not know her! And that she is not good at English! HA ! She is professional translator! Alexandria ID: 1559648 Alexandria  or full name Alexandra Shnurkova  phone number: 097 461 79 70 email, Alexandria(eliruna@rambler.ru below is a copy I forward to my friend of the translation services she offered! She goes by Elizabeth A. for this service! She dinied everything to do with Julia, it is so strange! How can you say you not know when you are in two photos together!  I told my friend to run forest run!)) ha ha! He was not angry at all it is so common at this agency for this stuff! Heeeee!!! I think it is fun digging up!

Elizabeth A.

Translator on the site - a few months.

Price: 120 rub. \ 1800 characters (including spaces)

Comment:

I can do this transfer in a short time. Eliruna@rambler.ru

Elizabeth A

[PROFILE INTERPRETER: Elizabeth A. ]

Photo interpreter:

Contacts:

Available in response interpreter for your project!

Direction of translation:

Qualification:

Experience:

#

Reviewed

Available in response interpreter for your project!

Next in line is juliya lozyk, ID: 1553216 email loveblackberry@mail.ru

Julia, is very attractive, if you look up her online you will see she did a lot of modeling. She was one for Kharkov medalist. Nice to look at! There is also something else Juliya I think does, below are photos for all to compare. See if this is the same girl!? She also had the hiring translators listed on this page also on her vk profile!! vanilnaya lyubov for vk look up to see photos of her and Lexi together! My friend still chats to this Juliya! I said watch out for her dude, when there do not let her find you!)) he said to her I guess that she will not find him, she will kill him after this!))  Here are the photos below of Juliya  to compare open advice post here if you think it is same girl I will tell you if you are correct or not!))

#7 General Comment

? More to find of!

AUTHOR: JohnrT - (United States of America)

Well where are these ladies from? I would think that they are working for the agency for sure! I will check into them as I did the Eugenia Bespala! They should be very easy to find mud on!))

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Association of ladies on anastasiadate

AUTHOR: IH1066 - (USA)

Here by chance is the worst of the worst! juliya lozyk, ID: 1553216  or  Vanilnaya Lyubov this is really her! The trouble I came across is that this Vanilnaya Lyubov is friends with another lady I chatted to named  Alexadra ID: 1559648 her real name is Alexandra Shnufkova. She had been honest and I like her. I do no know her true intent at the moment! I was shocked to have intel bring this forward to my attention. I hope she is  not, really liked her! But this I do not know friend of hers is not good this is photo of them together! I hope Lexi was not involved! Below take a good look!