Complaint Review: Anthony Carr, physic

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — El Cajon California United States of America
Anthony Carr, physic
7871 Westminster Highway, PO Box 97195, Richmond B Richmond BC, British Columbia United States of America

Anthony Carr, physic Anthony Carr is a physic and does mostly email to me Richmond BC, British Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: Please Provide More Details

Nancy reporting that anthony carr, physic has taken advantage of me in that i feel i have been scammed by buying things that i felt pressured to buy. i would ask for the monies be returned that i have paid for. anthony carr was so nice but not any longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Carr-physic/Richmond-BC-British-Columbia-V6X-8H3/Anthony-Carr-physic-Anthony-Carr-is-a-physic-and-does-mostly-email-to-me-Richmond-BC-Br-976556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Carr, physic

Please Provide More Details

AUTHOR: Seth Baker - (Canada)

Good afternoon Nancy,

I am writing to you on behalf of Mr. Anthony Carr as part of his Customer Relations Team and Zodiac Services Ltd.  Mr Carr stands behind his customer satisfaction guarantee and I would like to be able to help you resolve your concerns to the best of my ability.  If you can email me at info@zodiac-services.com I will be happy to help you.   Unfortunately you did not provide enough information online for me to be of more assistance at this time.

I hope I hear from you soon in the coming days.

Mr. Carr's Customer Relations Department can be reached in a number of ways:

Our mailing address is 7871 Westminster Highway, PO Box 97209, Richmond BC V6X 4H4, Canada
Our email address is info@zodiac-services.com
Our phone number is 1 (604) 484-1323

We always welcome our friends and clients feedback and thank you Nancy for allowing us this opportunity to assist you.

Seth Baker