Complaint Review: Anthony Piercie

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Kidjay — Las Vegas Nevada
Anthony Piercie
Internet USA

Anthony Piercie Michael Falstore Will offer for trade and ship you trash New York New York

Me and this cat fish named "Anthony", not knowing his real name, or known as Michael Falstore on Paypal, agreed on making a deal "trade". We had to ship, since we live in different countries, and I was to ship a Hood By Air long sleeve that was never used and still in original bag, for his Jordan 1 Bred.

Both items were authenic according to the pictures.

He nor I wanted to ship first, so we agreed to ship on the same day.

Not only did he want my $240.00 shirt, but also $70.00 gifted on paypal.

So the day comes where we both ship. I have proven pictures of what I shipped, He does not, although I took a video of what I recieved. He did not send me ANY Jordan 1 Bred. He sent me shoes that are worth less than a PENNY! Literally! Complete garbage!

I shipped and paid my part. He basiaclly stole my $70.00 and $240.00 shirt, in totla, STOLE $320.00 from me.

DO NOT DO ANY DEALS WITH HIM AT ALL!!!

HE IS A STARVING KID THAT WILL DO ANYTHNG TO GET YOUR MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Piercie/internet/Anthony-Piercie-Michael-Falstore-Will-offer-for-trade-and-ship-you-trash-New-York-New-Yor-1145461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Piercie