Complaint Review: Apex Merchant Group

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — myrtle beach South Carolina United States of America
Apex Merchant Group
6652 Pinecrest Dr. Suite #400 Plano, Texas United States of America

Apex Merchant Group Andy Frankel, Art Banks, Mike Rogers credit card processor, Plano , Texas

I worked for Apex Merchant Group for over three weeks and my experience is exactly the same as all the other posts on this site...Pre-set appointments are a joke...nearly every one plainly told Apex NOT TO SEND SOMEONE BY!!!  I did manage to make a few sales and was given drawn out excuses of why I hadn't received my commision...you don't have a sales ID yet, let me contact payroll, we had to make concessions to get the sale, etc.   I never received a dime in compensation for working over three weeks and I spent hundreds of dollars and wasted time in tracking down bogus "pre-set" appointments.

Finally, I quit and sent an email to all of my contacts referring them to information posted all over the internet about this company...within minutes I got a call from Andy Frankel CEO of Apex merchant Group threatening to sue me for slander and calling me an idiot!!  If that wasn't enough, I get the following email from Mr. Frankel  "I just want everyone to know that Jay has tested positive for drugs, be very careful of Jay he is a loose cannon He is late on his house payment and car payment. He still owes us $780 !! Be very careful"  #1 I don't use drugs #2 I don't own a home #3 I own my 1994 camry (no payments) #4 how could I possibly owe them money???  It cost me over $300 to work for them just in gas alone!!!

I'm in disbelief...this guy, Andy Frankel is a CEO????????  I look forward to the day this guy tries to sue me for working for his company and I can go before a Judge and tell this story...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Merchant-Group/Plano-Texas-75024/Apex-Merchant-Group-Andy-Frankel-Art-Banks-Mike-Rogers-credit-card-processor-Plano-T-970173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Merchant Group