Complaint Review: Appliances Connection, Brooklyn NY

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: PissedKay_2013 — Houston Texas
Appliances Connection, Brooklyn NY
10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, NY 11236 Brooklyn, Select State/Province USA

Appliances Connection, Brooklyn NY Bedroom Set came without assembly parts. Brooklyn New York

I will never buy from Appliances Connection ever. My experience with them was the worst buyer's nightmare.  I bought a bedroom set for my son on March 8, 2013, Appliances connection cashed the money the same day but did not receive the furniture until April 19, 2013. After receiving the bedroom set, my son tried to assemble the bed but we noticed that the entire parts to assemble the bed where missing and this is where my nightmare started. I contacted Appliances Connection a dozen times by phone and messages on their website but they kept lying to me by saying "we already contacted the vendor and they are sending you the parts".

After a month and half battling with Appliances Connection, I ended contacting the Vendor, Ashley Furniture, myself and they were gracious and very professional, Tammy, the customer rep understood quickly my situation and shipped the parts right away by UPS.

Please don't buy from Appliance Connection, they have the worst customer service you can imagine. Once you paid, you're basically left on your own if things go wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliances-Connection-Brooklyn-NY/Brooklyn-Select-StateProvince-11236/Appliances-Connection-Brooklyn-NY-Bedroom-Set-came-without-assembly-parts-Brooklyn-New-1054150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliances Connection, Brooklyn NY