Complaint Review: Aquatic Access

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU.! — Clifton Illinois United States of America
Aquatic Access
1921 Production Drive, Internet United States of America

Aquatic Access Lift would Not Work From The First Day I Received It. Aquatic Access Said "To Bad".! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Aquatic Access is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau

My Husband ordered a pool lift from a local Medical Equipment company that was made by Aquatic Access. From the day we received the lift the installer could not get it to work. He said their were parts missing. We contacted the company we bought it from and they said they would need to contact the manufacture. After several weeks the company could not get any satisfaction from we tried to contact Aquatic Access I explained the problem we were having and was told we would be sent the missing parts. Three weeks later we stil had no parts. I called again this time I was told it was not their problem to call the company I had purchased it from.. Aquatic Access does not care about their customers, they just want the sale and from their its your problem. We had to buy another lift from a company that cares. Spectrum Aquatics. What ever you do dont buy a product made by Aquatic Access.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquatic-Access/internet/Aquatic-Access-Lift-would-Not-Work-From-The-First-Day-I-Received-It-Aquatic-Access-Said-895228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquatic Access

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Aquatic Access is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau

AUTHOR: Linda Nolan - (United States of America)

I am one of the owners of Aquatic Access Inc. and I believe that this complaint is a hoax.

In 25 years of designing and manufacturing pool lifts, we have never had an unresolved complaint, and we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, with no complaints ever reported.

We pride ourselves on our excellent record of outstanding customer service and the fine products we provide.  Testimonies by very satisfied customers can be found at www.AquaticAccess.com.

The complaint against our company on "Ripoff Report" is not signed by any individual, although that would and should have been done if this were an honest statement.

And certainly, the Better Business Bureau would be a more fitting and effective venue to report such activity if this were indeed a factual statement.

The "facts" in the complaint simply cannot be true.  Each lift we produce is fully tested in the factory before it is shipped.  As all of our lifts are simply designed and powered by water from a garden hose, it would be impossible for the lift not to work if the hose were properly connected and the water turned on at the faucet.

If there is actually a real person who feels that Aquatic Access' customer service has not been satisfactory, let him/her come forward with proof instead of false and anonymous accusations.  We would be more than happy to work with him/her to resolve any issue.

However, 25+ years of sterling customer service and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau with no incidents ever reported is a reputation for which I am extremely proud.

My name is Linda Nolan and the phone number for Aquatic Access is 800-325-5438.