Complaint Review: Aquino & Wolpoff

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — Westminster Maryland U.S.A.
Aquino & Wolpoff
63 East Main St. Westminster, Maryland United States of America

Aquino & Wolpoff, Steven Aquino RIP Off... Investors Beware!!!!!! These guys are a scam!!!! Bad Investments Westminster, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Who did you really meet with?

I met Steve Aquino through a mutual friend about two weeks. He showed up in an SUV with big rims. This should have been my first clue. We invited him in because it was raining. He saw our daughter's left over Valentine's day candy and took an entire handful without even asking and stuck them in his mouth. We would have said something but we figured the mints might knock down his breath which smelled like onions and beer.

He kept going on and on about his semi pro football career. He must have played for quite a while without his helmet on because he couldn't tell we didn't give a d**n. He reached over to get his laptop from under the table and ripped a fart right at our kitchen table. He tried to bat it away with his legal pad but the smell wouldn't go away. I couldn't believe it. He tried to ignore it and started out with his "Niche Market Investment" story anyway.

We told him we were not ready to do something right now and he said, "Why don't you just give me $5,000 to see what I can do for you. [continued below]....
....." We were insulted and told him to leave. He grabbed his things and stomped out the door. He made it a point to leave skid marks in our drive way while leaving. this guy was a creep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquino-Wolpoff/Westminster-Maryland-21157/Aquino-Wolpoff-Steven-Aquino-RIP-Off-Investors-Beware-These-guys-are-a-scam-698122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquino & Wolpoff

Who did you really meet with?

AUTHOR: Katie - (United States of America)

I have been a customer of Aquino & Wolpoff Financial Group for over five years.  Mr. Aquino has never been anything but professional.  He does not even own a SUV.  He has always given me sound financial advice and even with today's market has doubled my portfolio.  I have never smelled an ounce of alcohol on his breath.  Mr. Aquino is a highly respected businessman in our community.  Im not sure who actually came to your home but it was no Steve Aquino.  Therefore, either you had an imposter show up or you just have a grudge against this man and you are just trying to make him look bad.