Complaint Review: Ardour

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Kellee — Anaconda Montana United States of America
Ardour

Ardour Ardour by Amos Maurisma A contract was in place and he refuses to pay me for my last weeks work. Internet

On 7/18/2012 I was hired a Assistant to the CEO of a perfume maker.  The owners name is Amos Maurisma.

Work was going very well until I received an email on 8/11/12 stating my services were no longer needed and I would be paid in the next couple of days.

I was not paid in the next couple of days as Amos stated.  I sent him emails on 8/13, 8/18, 8/19, 8/20, 8/21, 8 back and forth emails on 8/22 and 2 emails on 8/23.

After our last correspondance I advised Amos that I will report him for non payment of a contract and this is the email he sent me:

"Oh wow, i didn't fully read that last email.  I don't do threats so please feel free to follow up on it.  HAVE A NICE DAY."

Since then he has not answered calls or emails since.

This bothers me I have to go this far to get my mere $300 but I did the work and should rightfully be paid for it.  Amos is a wonderful man so this is also very complexing for me.

I just want the compensation I worked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ardour/internet/Ardour-Ardour-by-Amos-Maurisma-A-contract-was-in-place-and-he-refuses-to-pay-me-for-my-las-946425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ardour