Complaint Review: Arkotech Corporation

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Armaghan — islamabad Alabama
Arkotech Corporation
826 Newark Ave - 2nd Floor Internet USA

Arkotech Corporation Cheated me and didnt pay me for the work we did. They placed a charge back against us. Internet

“One of the worst client to work for. BEWARE And I warn you. They are Racist too. Here is the comment I got from Sunny (Abhishek Ganguly) CEO of Gaiagrid  :- "No issues you do that, regardless what else can we expect from a terrorist nation lol", I am going to take a legal action against him. What they will do is they will make you work on their own servers and later on remove the work and claim the servers were upgraded and hence all the work was lost.

Dont ever trust this guy since if you don't reply to him in time he will start using abusive language against you and your family and one of the reasons of us stopping work with him was his unprofessional behavior. They will make you work as if you are a slave. Unfortunately we had a loss working with them and I expect you to be aware before even talking to him since he will claim to out source you projects worth $10,000 and will try to make you work on 10 projects at $2000 which he did with us. [continued below]....

..... Some of the clients we worked with are going to file a law suite with gaiagrid soon since they didn't deliver anything them selves and then place all the blame on us for this non professional Atttidue!!!!”

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arkotech-Corporation/internet/Arkotech-Corporation-Cheated-me-and-didnt-pay-me-for-the-work-we-did-They-placed-a-charg-1050927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arkotech Corporation