Complaint Review: Art Van Furniture

• Reported By: JAY — New Baltimore Michigan United States of America
Art Van Furniture
50400 Gratiot Ave Chesterfield, Michigan United States of America

Art Van Furniture Fraud by Sales Person and Art Van Chesterfield, Michigan

I purchased some furniture from the local Art VAn store under the assumption that there would be no interest and no payment for 27 months.  All of a sudden I started to get bills from Art VAn saying that I owe payments.  When purchasing the furniture I told the sales person that we could not afford any additional bills at this time.  This is went I told us about this program.  I was totally mis-lead and I blame Art VAn and the sales person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Van-Furniture/Chesterfield-Michigan-48051/Art-Van-Furniture-Fraud-by-Sales-Person-and-Art-Van-Chesterfield-Michigan-1016376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Van Furniture