Complaint Review: Ashley Madison

• Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison Charges you to delete your FREE account Toronto, Internet

I signed up for the free account, you can't really do much with it.
But I wanted to look around.  But I should have read the other reports on here.
I quickly concluded that it was going to be way to expensive, $3.50 per email, and the same (or more) for the girl to respond.  I figured that most women would not want to pay.

Seemed stupid.  And most of the local women in my category of interests and incomplete profiles, so I guessed they weren't serious.

So I went to delete my account, much to my shock $19 to delete.!

So instead I just changed all the info in my account to fake info,
I did all that, but I'm guessing most don't bother, they just leave their profile up and don't use the site.

So what percentage of the women, are accounts that they wanted to delete but didn't want to pay for that?
What percentage of the profiles are just women setting up fake profiles to see if their husbands are on there?
And others have claimed that many of the profiles are fake profiles set up by the site, that could be true too.

At best 1 out of 10 profiles are real, so now you have to send 10 $3.5 emails ($35 total) to get to one real girl.
And maybe she's will to pay to answer, maybe not?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Madison/internet/Ashley-Madison-Charges-you-to-delete-your-FREE-account-Toronto-Internet-713263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Madison