Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Everyman — Des Moines Iowa
Ashworth College
6625 The Corners Parkway, Suite 500 Norcross, Georgia USA

Ashworth College Ashworth College is harrassing me with ceaseless automated calls Norcross Georgia

I made the mistake of asking Ashworth College for more information about a program.  In my request I stated that the college was not to call me, but only to use email or regular mail.  Since that moment, I have received at least three automated calls to my cell phone per day.  The harrassment has been relentless. Beware! Do not give this operation any of your personal information or you will live to regret it.  They have pestered me to death in spite of my request that I receive no marketing or sales phone calls.  I would never in my lifetime give Ashworth College even one plug nickel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-College-Ashworth-College-is-harrassing-me-with-ceaseless-automated-calls-Norcros-1101564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College