Complaint Review: Aurora Loan Services

• Reported By: Larry — San Francisco California United States of America
Aurora Loan Services
10350 Park Meadows Dr. #200 Loan Tree, Colorado United States of America

Aurora Loan Services RIP OFF MORTGAGE CO Loan Tree, Colorado

Aurora Loan Services foreclosed on my home in the middle of my modification process.  They told me, my attorney and the company I hired to help with the modification that they were not going to foreclose because the modification was going to happen within 2 weeks.  They lied and foreclosed on us because they knew there was over $1m equity in my property.

I have FINALLY gotten past the demur stages in the courts (it took 2 years) and finally have a trial date set for October.  I am suing them for my property and damages.

I need to gather as much information on anyone who has been treated badly by Aurora and hopefully has filed a lawsuit against them.

It has been VERY expensive but I am going to win this case and need all the info I can gather.

Please contact me at tahoerover@yahoo.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aurora-Loan-Services/Loan-Tree-Colorado-80124/Aurora-Loan-Services-RIP-OFF-MORTGAGE-CO-Loan-Tree-Colorado-894324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aurora Loan Services