Complaint Review: Auto Auction Guy - Paul Travers

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — Ocala Florida
Auto Auction Guy - Paul Travers
10749 florence vista Internet United States of America

Auto Auction Guy - Paul Travers Auto Auction Guy - Paul Travers - Auto Auction Broker THIEF - SCAM - FRAUD - NOT A CAR DEALER - HOME BASED SCAM Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Paul Travers - HBO Auto - Auto Auction Guy Been Sued for Taking Customer Money and Not Delivering Vehicle!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EVERYTHING negative you see is by ONE EX EMPLOYEE THIEF, KNOWN scam artist Mark Daniel Adamczyk, BLACKMAILER. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. 7 YEARS & ONLY THIS LAST MONTH SLANDER BY HIM SHOWING UP!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EVERYTHING negative you see is by ONE EX EMPLOYEE THIEF, KNOWN scam artist Mark Danial Adamczyk, BLACKMAILER. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. 7 YEARS & ONLY THIS LAST MONTH SLANDER BY HIM SHOWING UP!

Paul Travers aka Auto Auction Guy - Useless. Sent me cars above Retail but I'm supposed to be saving money? I would not recommend Paul the Auto Auction Guy to buy a car through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-Auction-Guy-Paul-Travers/internet/Auto-Auction-Guy-Paul-Travers-Auto-Auction-Guy-Paul-Travers-Auto-Auction-Broker-THI-1046320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto Auction Guy - Paul Travers

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: AutoAuctionGuys - ()

Need we say more? He is not American either so your money is outside US Jurisdiction. He will run back to Canada quick with your money and you will never see him again.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

I say to everyone, CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF because all of this SLANDER is being done by an EX EMPLOYEE and is an KNOWN con man and THEIF being investigated by the Orange County Deputy Sheriff's office for INTERNET SCAMS and when I found out, I FIRED HIM.  He blackmailed me for money which I have the cancelled checks for and I just wanted him to go away but he is like a bad rash and kept coming back for more and when I stopped paying him, he started this internet slander campaign.  AFTER 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS FOOL AND EVERYTHING YOU READ ANYWHERE IS NEW, STARTING IN MID APRIL SO YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS IS JUST SLANDER BY AN PUNK.  Call me, ask me ANYTHING.  I am NOT a dealer, I am a one-man show, I have my dealer license at a body shop ALL TO SAVE YOU MONEY....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can compete with me and this Mark guy TRIED to using one of MY DOMAINS that he stole from me to TRY AND SCAM YOU using my 7 years of tweaking an HONEST SAFE WAY TO BUY A CAR but he is using it to RIP YOU OFF.  I say CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF.... I just hope God will forgive this RAT THIEF for trying to slander me the way he has.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()