Complaint Review: Auto City of Clayton NC

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: katyt22 — clayton North Carolina
Auto City of Clayton NC
13575 US Highway 70 West Clayton, North Carolina USA

Auto City of Clayton NC Auto Import Repair of Clayton Manipulative liars, stalkers, Clayton North Carolina

Sami Youssef is a very dangerous, manipulative, liar. I was unfortunate enough to get a flat tire in front of this dealership, and that was the day things got very bad for me. When I got a flat in front of this dealer I went to the mechanic next door, Samir Youssef (Sami's father) he put a tire on my car, and I left my number with Sami to contact me about a vehicle I was interested in buying. When I decided not to buy the car, these men and some of there friends STALKED me every where I went in the town of Clayton. They would even come to my job, follow me into stores, and even tried to run me off the road several times while I had my 15 month old daughter in the back seat. The best advice I can give to anyone thinking of doing business with these men is DON'T!!! They also gave my cell phone number to telemarketers, and I had to change my cell because I was getting some many calls from scammers...Be very careful when dealing with these men.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auto-City-of-Clayton-NC/Clayton-North-Carolina-27520/Auto-City-of-Clayton-NC-Auto-Import-Repair-of-Clayton-Manipulative-liars-stalkers-Clay-1069559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auto City of Clayton NC