Complaint Review: Automotive Unlimited FL

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Florida United States of America
Automotive Unlimited FL
818 NE 1st Ave Suite B, fort lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Automotive Unlimited FL autounlimitedfl.com FRAUD ALERT Bought a car from this company - they lied lied lied and keep telling me more stories about where my title is - FRAUD ALERT fort lauderdale, Florida

Bought a car from Auto Unlimited FL in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It has been 2 months since I have bought this car and still am receiving stories on where my title is. This company is deceptive and evasive when it comes to answering the phones and they act like they are doing you a favor to even pick up the phone.

I know others are looking at purchasing higher end cars at a discount and I can warn you to say... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! You know you are smarter than this and make money because of it... Don't kick yourself in a week and say I should have listened. This place buys cars from the auctions with problems and tries to sell them as no big deal and does shady cover ups.

If you respect your money than respect my review of Auto Unlimited FL and do not buy your car here unless you want to be making phone call after phone call to this company.

Update: I have been driving on an expired temp tag because the company has not gotten me my title in time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Automotive-Unlimited-FL/fort-lauderdale-Florida-33304/Automotive-Unlimited-FL-autounlimitedflcom-FRAUD-ALERT-Bought-a-car-from-this-company-t-1012429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Automotive Unlimited FL