Complaint Review: Avangate inc

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: dl hugley — Venice California
Avangate inc
555 Twin Dolphin Dr Suite 155 Redwood City, California USA

Avangate inc Avangate BitdefenderReedwood City, California Phone 650.249.5280 The Company charged my visa Without my authorization and/or knowledge. I ordered Bitdefender last year from amazon. I never heard of Avangate until I saw this charge on my account. How did they get my information. Redwood City California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Avangate-inc/Redwood-City-California/Avangate-inc-Avangate-BitdefenderReedwood-City-California-Phone-6502495280-The-Company-1153109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Avangate inc