Complaint Review: B R CIGARREST

• Updated: Fri, July 09, 2010

• Reported By: cynthia2 — Elizabethtown North Carolina United States of America
B R CIGARREST
170 Eucalyptus Ave. Internet United States of America

B R CIGARREST I tried to place an order for the 30 days trial and that time I was told my credit card was not valid but about 2 weeks later they debit my account without my knowledge, Internet

I tried to place an order with BR Cigarrest about 2 weeks ago they stated my card was not valid which I knew at the time this was incorrect. Today they debit my account, if my card was not valid why and how did they debit my account. Once told my order was not placed I wasn't concerned about this transaction. I noticed today I had a debit to my account from BR Cigarrest ( July 9, 2010) I was not given any communication whatsoever about this debit before it transpired. I feel this company is just a ripoff. I want my funds back into my account no matter how small or large this is my money and I should have given authorization before this transpired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2010 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/B-R-CIGARREST/internet/B-R-CIGARREST-I-tried-to-place-an-order-for-the-30-days-trial-and-that-time-I-was-told-my-621829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B R CIGARREST