Complaint Review: BBT bank

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Jenkins Kentucky United States of America
BBT bank
Pikeville, ky 41501 Internet United States of America

BBT bank Bank "kicked out"my social security check last month causing bills to get behind, no Thanksgiving dinner and bounced checks. The ss board said they had refused the deposit 3 times. To their credit ss , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ann,

Bank "kicked out"my social security check last month causing bills to get behind, no Thanksgiving dinner and bounced checks. The social security board said bbt had refused the deposit 3 times. To their credit soc aec employees were very helpful and kind. When I contacted the bank about this they just laughed and denied this had happened. BBT turned $100 into $978 in overdraft fees. The actual amount of pmts I had sent was only$100 and they charged $105 in overdraft fees originally then added $8 a day since then. I am just a grandmother in eastern ky raising my grandchild and trying to provide for him and here it is the Christmas and BBT pulls a stunt like this. I do not even have $978 a month income. If I did something to cause this I would not complain it would be shame on me but social sec employee even called BBT to talk with them about this and they denied to her as well. SS did write me a paper check after they saw for themselves what was happening and that the bank would not correct their mistake. BBT has gotten to big for their breeches and are turning into thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBT-bank/internet/BBT-bank-Bank-kicked-outmy-social-security-check-last-month-causing-bills-to-get-behin-979452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBT bank

Ann,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

I forgot to include a video that will allow you to understand that our government handed over the 'American people' and the 'money in Social Security' to the Federal Reserve as collateral, in case the government was not able to pay their debt to the Federal Reserve.

Make sure to 'Google' this- RON PAUL'S BROTHER ON FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, and watch it on the web in order to understand what is really going on in our government and in our country.

"Knowledge is power."