Complaint Review: BHM Financial Group

• Phone: 8777871682
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

BHM Financial Group - Don't do this! Montreal, Quebec Canada

My advise to you is to never use this company.  I went to them at a time of need and now I am worse off then I was in the first place.   The company advertises "fast & easy, bad credit loans," a loan which is a lean on your car, which is fine.  The part that sucks, is the interest they charge is over 80% or more! I took a loan of $9,400 and after eight payments of $485.72 I owe the company $9,602.07

I can not believe that I paid them over $3,000 and I still owe them $200 more than the original loan was worth! Today I asked them for a complete break down of my payments.  Want goes to my principal vs. their interest.  This is the worse situation I have ever been in and I blame myself for getting to this point, however, the company is taking advantage of desperate people at a crazy rate interest and below should not be dealing with them in general.  I am today looking for a way to get out of this so I don't pay them $15,000 on a $9000 loan over three years.

I promise I will never get to this place again, however, I will never recommend and hope you think twice about using this company.  They are robbing you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BHM-Financial-Group/Montreal-Quebec-H2C2V2/BHM-Financial-Group-Dont-do-this-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-995110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BHM Financial Group