Complaint Review: BMK Marketing Group

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

BMK Marketing Group fraudulant company white plains, New York

Actually funny that I came across this website, and something told me to look up BMK Marketing.  My experience there goes back to 2004.  I too, graduated college and was sucked into BMK's schemes.  I drove an hour and a half to work every day.  I traveled from north central NJ to pursue this great career that I thought I discovered.  I can definitely agree with everything that "Jane" said in her explanation because it happend to me too, exactly the same way.

I spent almost 2000 dollars commuting to NY in just about 2 months.  I did really well as far as selling the product goes, but I never got a pay check.  It took about 4 months to recieve my 500 dollar pay check when I know that I should have been paid close to 4000 dollars for my work.  When I called to talk to Brandon about it he tried to pin it on me, he yelled at me and basically made you feel like a peice of trash that he found on the side of the street.

I too went to the better business bureau and nothing was accomplished.

I hope others do not fall for this type of scheme like I did, along with many other new graduates did.  I sure hope that they are no longer in business, and that he truly gets what he deserves from stealing from innocent people trying to earn a honest living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BMK-Marketing-Group/white-plains-New-York-10601/BMK-Marketing-Group-fraudulant-company-white-plains-New-York-573749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BMK Marketing Group