• Report: #941901

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: LISA MORELLI — marine city Michigan United States of America
BRUNOS POWERSPORTS
9514 AJ PATTON RD CABOT ARKANSAS CABOT, Arkansas United States of America

BRUNOS POWERSPORTS BRUNOS ATV BRUNO BRUNOS POWERSPORTS GREAT COMPANY MADE THINGS RIGHT HONEST ETHICAL CABOT, Arkansas

I have blasted this company my name is lisa morelli.  I finally had the time to set down and set the record straight.  I took my atv to the dealer and found out i was not doing things correctly for it to perform like it should.  I have since called and apologized to these guys and they were just as nice as the day i bought the atv even though the things i did to them.  This is a great company and they are as nice and down to earth as it gets.  They tried to hepl me in the begining and i was rude and said some mean things to them and they hung up on me.  I dont blame them nobody should listem to that kind of language.  I just wanted to say im sorry it took me so long and im truly sorry for everything i did.  Ive tried to get it off the internet but once its on there i cant.  Im a fan of brunos as they showed great charachter and were as sweety and sincere as anybody could ever be.   god bless you guys yall are the greatest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BRUNOS-POWERSPORTS/CABOT-Arkansas-72023/BRUNOS-POWERSPORTS-BRUNOS-ATV-BRUNO-BRUNOS-POWERSPORTS-GREAT-COMPANY-MADE-THINGS-RIGHT-HON-941901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BRUNOS POWERSPORTS