- Report: #1026166
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bacon Law Firm
Bacon Law Firm1297 Professional Dr Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America
Bacon Law Firm Misrepresentation of Services, Predatory Practices, Over-promising, Scam Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
*Consumer Comment: 100% SCAM
gave your money to the Brunty Law firm, Mr. Brunty and the law firm does not
- The staff I spoke to PRIOR TO paying $2,900 virtually guaranteed a successful outcome of this case.
- I was told to stop paying my mortgage, now I face foreclsoure. I was told that the bank could not come after me for not paying the mortgage; that I was protected by some Obama law. Now, Chase wants their money and they want it fast, paid in full.
- The promises and hype and attention I received at the beginning of this journey were many. Then, once they received my money, things went silent.
- Three months into the service, Chase told me they'd never even heard from Bacon.
- I was handed off to multiple people over the course of four months. Often, these folks e-mail and telephones either stopped working or were forwarded to other folks entirely.
The service was WAY overhyped, severely misrepresented, and are predatory practices at best. We have been scammed and we want our money back.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bacon-Law-Firm/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Bacon-Law-Firm-Misrepresentation-of-Services-Predatory-Practices-Over-promising-Scam-M-1026166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.