Complaint Review: Bacon Law Firm

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Snoqualmie Washington United States of America
Bacon Law Firm
1297 Professional Dr Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Bacon Law Firm Misrepresentation of Services, Predatory Practices, Over-promising, Scam Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: 100% SCAM

Paid $2,900 to Brunty/Bacon Law Firm for services to negotiate mortgage rate/payment down. After FOUR months of awful and misrepresented services, the bank turned me down and explained (unfortunately) that attorneys like Bacon are making $$$ scaring consumers into thinking they can do more for a customer than a bank can. Turns out, THEY CAN'T. To keep this simple, here's a bulleted list of the many issues I had w/Bacon. p.s. I paid my money to Brunty, the file was transferred to Bacon. Here's a quote from the rep that pretty much sums up the scam. Please understand that you

gave your money to the Brunty Law firm, Mr. Brunty and the law firm does not

exist anymore.

• The staff I spoke to PRIOR TO paying $2,900 virtually guaranteed a successful outcome of this case.

• I was told to stop paying my mortgage, now I face foreclsoure. I was told that the bank could not come after me for not paying the mortgage; that I was protected by some Obama law. Now, Chase wants their money and they want it fast, paid in full.

• The promises and hype and attention I received at the beginning of this journey were many. Then, once they received my money, things went silent.

• Three months into the service, Chase told me they'd never even heard from Bacon.

• I was handed off to multiple people over the course of four months. Often, these folks e-mail and telephones either stopped working or were forwarded to other folks entirely.

The service was WAY overhyped, severely misrepresented, and are predatory practices at best. We have been scammed and we want our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bacon-Law-Firm/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29577/Bacon-Law-Firm-Misrepresentation-of-Services-Predatory-Practices-Over-promising-Scam-M-1026166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bacon Law Firm

100% SCAM

AUTHOR: April - ()

I wanted to let you know that I am currently fighting with them to get my mone back as well for promised services that never occurred. You can go to South Carolina Bar Assocation and fill out a form for fee dispute. The bar association will research into it for you. Also go on BBB.org and file a complaint and they will work to get your money back as well. I hope that if enough people turn them in they will have no choice but to start refunding money to people who are already in a financial bind.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC