Complaint Review: Barbara Sobel

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Cupertino California
Barbara Sobel

Barbara Sobel Barbara Sobel Productions barbara sobel,church of malphas,church of malphas cult, sobel productions, Barbara using digitaries photo Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am the real Barbara Sobel

Stratton Brothers Investigations have found Barbara Sobel of www.churchofmalphas.com using false and fake pictures and profiles to promote her cult.

This information has been verified also by the famous Theistic Satanist Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik who has been an asset to Stratton Brothers Investigations in the past.

We have uncovered several attempts with the help of our photo experts for Barbara to hide on the internet under several fake pictures luring unsuspecting young people into her cult to take advantage of them sexually.

Thanks
Frank S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barbara-Sobel/internet/Barbara-Sobel-Barbara-Sobel-Productions-barbara-sobelchurch-of-malphaschurch-of-malphas-1039327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barbara Sobel

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am the real Barbara Sobel

AUTHOR: Barbara Sobel - ()

First off, there is no Stratton Brothers Investigators.

Second, I have no clue who you are or why you are writing these reports.  I am Barbara Sobel.

A video of me can be seen on You Tube At:

I have no idea who that person in the picture is.  As I stated, I am the real Barbara Sobel.

Please print a website for Stratton Brothers.  We would like to contact them.  I would like to know why you are slandering my name.