Complaint Review: Baseballbatsales.net

• Submitted: Sun, May 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Antharia — barrhaven Alabama
www.baseballbatssales.net Barrhaven, Ontario Canada

Baseballbatsales.net They send me a cheap bat instead of the Miken Ultra II softball bat that I order Internet

I have order three week ago, a Miken Ultra II softball bat,  and finally when I received the shipping, was not even comming from the USA where the company said is located,  the goods came from Shangai China,  and was a complet ripoff , a cheap kid T-ball bat not even close to what I order, I have send an email base on the note they provide me with the good, in case of problems, the email address was the wrong one, and not response of course!! and finally I have made a complain on their site hoping to get an answer but havent hear from them as yet!!! this is definetely a fraud website, as I read the complains and the cases, I am lossing hope of gettting my money back!!

lets stop this happening to other people !!

Cindy & Mario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baseballbatsalesnet/Barrhaven-Ontario-k2j4p1/Baseballbatsalesnet-They-send-me-a-cheap-bat-instead-of-the-Miken-Ultra-II-softball-bat-1053985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baseballbatsales.net